Lumina Corps is seeking a Communications Production Manager to support workflow and materials production for science writing and health communications projects for public health clients. Ideal candidates will have experience working with federal public health programs on writing and editorial deliverables, translation and cultural adaptation, web content development and management, and materials development.
At Lumina Corps, we believe that strategic, purposeful communications and research can inspire learning, action, and bring about positive change in our world. We partner with agencies and organizations whose missions inspire us through their service to progress in health, science, and well-being.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with communications strategists, writers, designers, conference planners and other specialists to organize, coordinate and complete projects.
- Work directly with clients to fulfill project requests and ensure on-time delivery of excellent work products.
- Draft and/or edit health and science-related content. This could include fact sheets, social media, web copy, and more.
- Track project progress, communicate with team members and clients to support successful progress and completion.
- Develop and contribute to project coordination SOPs, and manage assignments in an online project management tool.
- Contribute to the development of proposals, case studies, and marketing content, helping to coordinate the production of on-time delivery.
Ideal Candidates Will Have
- A minimum of 8+ years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public health, or a related field
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and writing skills
- Experience, and preferably advanced experience with project management tools
- Professional knowledge of social media tools, trends, and analytics
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and be organized when contributing to several projects at once
- Keen attention to detail
- Positive, solutions-oriented mindset, able to be flexible to take on large or small tasks as needs arise
- Knowledge of project management software, with knowledge of Asana as a plus
- Understanding of Section 508 compliance and accessibility requirements
- Advanced MS Office application skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Sharepoint
This is a full-time position with benefits; hybrid and fully remote schedules are permitted. Lumina Corps headquarters is located in Silver Spring, Maryland; remote candidates will be considered.
Lumina Corps is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.